I’m so glad you’re here!
I’m Kelsey. I love using this blog as a place to connect with women who are looking for ways to become more organized and productive. Organization has been a long-time passion of mine, and I love sharing effiecient, simple solutions with you.
I know you’re here because you want to be more organized and productive – and my hope is that you’ll find that, plus maybe a few friends to share it with.
A few things about me:
- My preferred bedtime is 1am.
- Mornings are hard for me.
- I refuse to see any correlation between items 1 and 2.
- Sometimes I feel totally ridiculous having a blog about organization. Everything looks so pretty and put-together on the blog, but you should know that as I type this, my daughter is emptying an entire container of stickers onto my office floor – and my hall closet could really use a good purge. We’re not about perfection here, folks. We’re just getting better together.
- Speaking of that, I believe really strongly that we are better together. More thoughtful, more kind, more effective, more honest. Even more organized. The power of a few friends doing the stuff of life together is real.
- I was the peacemaker in my family growing up. It still takes a lot to get me angry, but –
- My dog drives me absolutely insane. He barks when the kids run, and he jumps up on every person who comes in the house. I lose my cool on the daily.